Cookworks RC-8R Rice Cooker
If you are a firm believer in affordable kitchen products, then you may have already heard of the Cookworks brand that is owned by the popular Argos catalogue. Argos wanted a brand of products that could not only provide consumers with an easy experience every time, but also provide the experience at the most affordable prices on the market. This is where the Cookworks brand comes in and even though their products can’t compete with the higher-end ones, they still offer consumers an affordable experience that has simplicity in mind. Most of the Cookworks products are very simple and only come with a few basic features that ultimately get the job done, which is why they are some of the cheapest products on the market. The Cookworks RC-8R Rice Cooker (lowest price here!) is no different in that respect and it offers a very simple way of cooking rice to a great standard when it’s asked to.
Its cool touch body is about the only main feature that makes this rice cooker special, and it’s definitely a feature that is great for those that have children running around the house. This feature will ensure that no matter how long the rice has been cooking for, the main body and handles will always stay cool enough to touch at any point. Rice Cookers are all about convenience for bigger families as you simply add the rice and then it will work its magic until the cooking process is complete – then all you have to worry about is serving the great tasting rice. This rice cooker does exactly that and in all honesty not a lot more, but with a 1.5 litre capacity it means that even average sized families can benefit from it. If you are looking for a very simple rice cooking experience that isn’t going to set you back an awful lot, then you should definitely consider the Cookworks RC-8R Rice Cooker. Here are some of the features this product provides:
- Cool Touch Body – You might find a lot of kitchen products that work with heat offer a Cool Touch Body feature. This Cookworks Rice Cooker also offers the same, and it is a great feature for those that have kids as the body is always cool enough to touch even during cooking.
- Non-stick bowl – The non-stick bowl included with this rice cooker is important as it will let you cook your ingredients and then remove them without anything sticking to it solidly.
- 2 cooking settings – This rice cooker from Cookworks comes with 2 cooking settings, and those are “Cook” and “Warm” depending on the user’s requirements.
- Toughened glass lid – The toughened glass lid is extremely durable and isn’t going to succumb to any damage very easily. Not only that, but it also offers a big viewing window for users to observe their food whilst it’s cooking.
- 5 Litre capacity – This Rice Cooker is only average in size but it still offers ample capacity to fit up to 1.5 Litres of rice in at any one time, which is enough for a couple of people at least.
- Cool Touch Handles – As well as having a cool touch body, this rice cooker also comes with cool touch handles so you can carry it and move it to where it needs to be during cooking practises. This is a great feature for those that wish to leave on the table and let people serve themselves.
This Cookworks RC-8R Rice Cooker offers the ultimate rice cooking experience thanks to its simple design – simply add the rice and start cooking until your heart’s content. These rice cookers are particularly great for those that want consistent rice every time without any slosh that happens often when boiling rice over the hob. This Cookworks Rice Cooker is one of the cheapest rice cookers on the market and even though it doesn’t offer much in terms of features, it definitely does what it’s supposed to do and gets the job done right every time. In conclusion, if you are looking for a simple rice cooker that is very affordable, you should definitely consider the Cookworks RC-8R Rice Cooker.
Features: 1.5 Litre capacity – Cool touch body – 2 cooking settings – Non-stick bowl – Toughened glass